Website Giveaway Terms & Conditions
2020 Website Giveaway Promotion
entity – an entity is one person or one company that wishes to enter the completion
- No Purchase Necessary
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contracting services with Jonroc LLC does not improve chances of winning.
- Promotion Description
- Every entity that signs up for our newsletter from while the contest is taking place will receive a link to a signup form where the entity can get one entry for a chance to win a free professionally developed website. See prize info below.
- This promotion is only available to US residents who are 18 years old or older.
- You must enter your accurate name and email to win.
- Participants must be in the market for a new website and may only redeem the prize for themselves or a company that they personally own. Each company may only enter one time. Attempts to enter more than one email address per entity will result in disqualification from receiving a prize.
- A Basic Custom Starter Websites will be given away. Custom Starter Websites are valued at $1,400 and the maximum hourly time allotted to a winning Custom Starter Website is 9hrs (including setup and development).
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and prizes are not transferable but the prize’s value can be used as credit towards an upgraded website package.
- The work on your new website must start within 3 months of winning.
- Winner Selection
- Winners will be selected at random using commentpicker.com.
- Odds of winning are dependent on how many entries are received.
- You can only win one prize and your name is removed from the sweepstakes if you win a prize.
- Every Friday a new winner will be chosen, one entry allows you to participate in each weekly random drawing.
- Winner Notification
- Winners will be notified by the email address entered into our newsletter sign up 3 days after the winner is determined. Live drawings will be recorded and sent out via email on the same day the drawing is completed.
- Winners have 2 weeks to redeem their prize. If they do not redeem their prize within 2 weeks of the email notice they forfeit their prize and it will be given away to another participant by random selection.
- A winner’s new website project will be added to our current work schedule which can put a 2-4 week waiting period on the front end of starting your project.
- Limitation of Liability
- By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Jonroc LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Terms are subject to change without notice.
- Winners are required to agree to our standard website design terms & conditions prior to accepting the prize.
- If any term of this Giveaway is held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
- Winners agree to have their first name and first initial of their last name shown on the internet to prove who has won.
- Winners agree to grant to Jonroc LLC and its affiliates and assigns Jonroc LLC the right and permission to use in perpetuity, their name, likeness, image, voice, recorded voice, appearance, biographical information, statements, performance and/or testimonial(s) (collectively, “Appearance”) in any manner and in any media, now known or later developed, throughout the world, at any time, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the Jonroc LLC’s products and services, without review, permission or compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever. Jonroc LLC shall have complete ownership of any recording, product, copy, presentation or other material or file containing or featuring my Appearance (“Product”), including copyright interests, and I acknowledge I have no interest or ownership in the Product (or any portion thereof) or its copyright. This grant includes without limitation the right for Jonroc LLC to edit, abridge, augment, title, or create a compilation from my Appearance in whole or part as Jonroc LLC may elect in its sole discretion.
- Jonroc LLC, 3210 W Marshall St. Richmond, VA 23230